When you are a Pro Se litigant you ask this question a lot “How do I. . . .” Sometimes you find the answer and sometimes you don’t. Here are some frequently asked questions along with some answers.
REMEMBER, you ALWAYS need to READ THE COURT RULES, to make sure you are doing something correctly.
- How do I know which Court I need to file in?
- How do I file my lawsuit or motion
- How do I Serve papers for my lawsuit, motion etc ?
- How do I know what my deadline is to file?
- How do I Note a Motion? What is a Calendar Note?
- How do I request a disability accommodation?